Old 12-05-2009, 02:51 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_2_] The Ranger[_2_] is offline

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

HeyBub wrote in message
m...
Cwatters wrote:

I hear you just fine. The whole country is becoming a nanny state.

Neighbour of mine had an oil leak recently and lost the contents of
their heating oil tank into the ground. The clean up operation has
taken a two weeks so far and is costing them a small fortune not to
mention the fine.

Sigh.

Oil COMES from the ground. The government goes to great
lengths to put a bunch of it BACK in the ground.

But let an individual do so, and it's the end of the world.

Your ignorance is staggering. I truly hope you drink water that's been
poluted because the "nanny state" wasn't there to force that individual to
clean up the mess he created.

The Ranger