Old 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Lawn problems

"NoSpam" wrote in message
A couple of years ago we stripped and levelled one area of lawn and about a
year ago did the same to a second one. In all there's probably an
additional 20T of top-soil compared to when we started, from two different
sources.
Both areas were allowed to settle and then thoroughly seeded but the grass
grew in patches rather than evenly and the overall quality of lawn is
pretty awful. The first area also has soft bumps where the grass has
grown.

Any lawn experts out there? What's going on and how can I fix it?

Dave

On my 'lawn' those lumps and bumps are caused by moles. Grrrr....