Old 12-05-2009, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default favourite evergreens

In article ,
says...

Hello.This is my first post and I am a complete beginner to gardening.
We have recently put up around 100 feet of 6 foot high (left natural)
fencing and I would like to plant large evergreens and or small trees
along it to break it up a bit. I was wondering what evergreens are
people's favourites and why!

--
nicola

I am a fan of Hollies in all their many shapes sizes and colours, with or
without prickles!
Euonymous can also be lovely in their variegated leaf forms
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk