Old 14-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Justin

Default White spot

) wrote in message . com...
Any good sugestions on how to get rid of white spot from my 250 Gal
pond ?

I tried treating it with an aquarium treatment but my small goldfish
has got the infection. My other fish are OK (small Koi and a largeish
Shubukin) The golie was in the pond during the inital outbreak that
took my two large GF earlier this year.

All water parameters are ok

I'm Currently building a new pond system to replace the current one
and I don't want to end up with this problem in a 1500 gal pond

Dave

Please post followups to rec.ponds

Seeing that you are having health problems with the fish in your 250
gallon pond, I would not transfer any of your fish in your current
pond to a new 1500 gallon pond. You don't want to start your big pond
out on the wrong foot (or should I say flipper?).

Justin