Old 12-05-2009, 08:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Cricket frogs

"Jim and Phyllis" wrote in message
Our cricket frogs have not begun to talk yo us.

Phyllis

Ours have been going every night now. It's the only frog we have at this

time. Since the fish were removed from the ponds out front, they've moved

there from the smaller pools behind the house. There only one small pool

left back there and it's already full of their tadpoles. I truly hope it'
only this weird weather effecting our frogs and not that deadly fungus
disease.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.