Old 12-05-2009, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Thos Thos is offline

Default Wal mart cutting back on seeds.

You might give some thought to joining the group I did. Your membership
enables you to have availability of thousands (yes, thousands) of heirloom
seeds. Not hybrids I'm not affiliated except by membership.
check them out here;

www.seedsavers.org

I would rather do business there than Wal-Mart any day, but that's just me.

Thos
"Mike" wrote in message
I ran out of "little brandywine hybrid" tomato seeds from a packet that I
bought last year.
It only had 60mg of seeds and found that Wal mart no longer stocks them.
In fact they have seriously cut back on all their variety of vegetable and
ornamental seeds.

This seems odd since according to the scum media vegetable gardening is
suppose to be getting more popular. Luckily I found regular brandywine
seeds
at home depot.