Old 13-05-2009, 08:02 AM
butterflygirl butterflygirl is offline
Registered User

Default Pest. What is a good way to deter them, without chemicals?

HI... I was wondering what options i have for detering pests from my garden. I have a couple of pepper plants in my backyard and i've noticed that insects have started to circle around the area. They aren't destroying anything yet, but I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time.

Any suggestions? Thanks... in advance.
Marriage is a romance like ally mcbeal dvd
in which the hero dies in the first chapter bones dvd never come back!