Old 14-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Annual Rainfall

"Mike" wrote in message
news
I would like to find out the Annual rainfall, in monthly figures for
Sandown on the Isle of Wight. I have looked at Google and not found it.
Anyone know if this can be found?

Trying to find how big a holding tank needs to be to catch all the rain
off the roof of a new clubhouse of 50 metres x 20 metres.

Water will be used for watering Bowls Green, Football/Cricket pitch etc.

Any 'number crunchers' out there? :-))
Mike

Why do you need to catch all the rain? I think what you really want to know
is how much water do you need to store to water your grass. If your
clubhouse catches more than that then so what? You don't need to store the
excess, just let it go.

Martin