Old 13-05-2009, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default could someone name these, please?

On May 13, 10:59*am, bob wrote:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14/pousser/1.jpg
These seem to be multiplying. *Leaf starts out green, quite quickly
becomes variegated and I think ends up with a little white pointed
flower. *Invasive?

Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon'
yes invasive but not too nasty;
not my cup of tea; very gaudy; likes damp or even wet conditions.

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14/pousser/6.jpg
A lot of patches of this on old walls. *Tiny little flower.

Ivy Leaved Toadflax
Linaria cymbalaria or Cymbalaria muralis
a wild plant and technically a weed but completely harmless and to be
encouraged