Old 13-05-2009, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Erect Strawberries

On Wed, 13 May 2009 09:43:39 +0100, "TheScullster"
wrote:

Hi all

Almost total newbie here!
I have some strawberry plants which I believe are Elsanta.
They have been in flower for about 2 weeks now - is that early?
Also, as the subject, they seem to be growing erect/tall IYSWIM rather than
sort of laid down and limp (no smutty comments).
As they were only getting established last year, their growth habit was not
obvious.

Should they be flowering now and should their growth be very upright?

TIA

Phil

It's that windy out there at the moment I'm expecting to see plants
fly by anytime now.

Ours are really full of flowers too and havebeen for a week or two.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk