Old 13-05-2009, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Lots a lemons

On Wed, 13 May 2009 08:00:44 +0100, butterflygirl
wrote:

I have a "lots of lemons" which desperately needs to be repotted into
its lifetime pot but it is always in fruit or flowering. I don't want
to kill it what will I do? I have L Plates.

A agree with the other post, just repot it. Set it in the dark for a
day or two after transplanting to help reduce the stress. Expect it
to drop some leaves, but in a few weeks you will see new growth and a
happier plant.