Old 14-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Fenny

Default Annual Rainfall

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Martin Sykes say...
Why do you need to catch all the rain? I think what you really want to know
is how much water do you need to store to water your grass. If your
clubhouse catches more than that then so what? You don't need to store the
excess, just let it go.

He can always sell the excess to nearby gardeners at less than the cost
from the water board.
--
Fenny
Spike: The truth is - I like this world. You've got dog racing,