Old 14-05-2009, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default peeking over the fence...

On May 13, 6:09 am, rachael simpson
wrote:
just to say howdy! lol!

The kids and I have been keeping busy these days, but things are slowing
some now. snipped

Enough of my rambling I guess, the baby's waking up... So, how's
everyone else's gardens a doing?

~Rae

Hi Rae
Good to hear everything is well with you. Sounds like you are managing
to keep
busy!
I have been busy trying to get my garden ready for a garden tour on
Saturday.
It's sure a good way to get things accomplished that I sometimes put
off.

The veg garden is small, just for 2 people. I am not into that
"putting stuff up"
business.......If I could do it in December, maybe. LOL

Nice to hear from you, keep in touch.

Emilie
NorCal
busi