Old 13-05-2009, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default could someone name these, please?

On 2009-05-13 16:49:05 +0100, bob said:

On Wed, 13 May 2009 13:03:51 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14/pousser/1.jpg
Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' highly invasive irradicate while you still
can

This really alarmed me so I've done as you suggested. It appears to
grow like lily of the valley on an array of connective spaghetti. *I
did my best to pull the network out but I know there must be quite a
bit left probably round roots of neighbouring shrubs etc.

I suppose it could re-appear but, if re-attacked, with a diminished
presence each spring?

Unless you really hate it, just keep it under control. *Watch that
Vinca, though....... *;-)

You know what? *I'm going to remove the vinca as well. *That's 2 pots
@ £7.99 down the drain. * A lesson learnt.

Actually I like Vinca. When I lived in Norfolk, I had it on a bank, I
liked it.

Judith