Old 14-05-2009, 12:11 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Cam in Toronto Cam in Toronto is offline

Default Electric Fence

On May 7, 8:16 pm, ©anadian Ponder "©anadian
wrote:
I have installed an electric fence. Now my only worry is that the
raccoon can just jump right into the pond head first.

Can anybody who uses an electric fence or knows about raccoons squash
this theory ?

We have lots of raccoons here in Toronto. I have had no problems since
I installed my electric fence. The raccoons learn quick. I can't
imagine one jumping the fence. I bet they think it's going to be worse
the further you go in.

Cam