Old 14-05-2009, 11:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Got my veggie plants

To save my self aggravation and to support local farms and nurseries, I went
to my favorite farm stand yesterday and got my starts. Sweet Gold, black and
green cherry tomatoes and a grape tomato and 4 cucumber plants. And Ginger
Ale Huechera (yellow green flowers)....

Hopefully today will give be some time to get them in the ground. Depends on
the errands and the weather. This year I'm going to cluster them near the
top of the hill in the perennial bed so watering is easier.

The daffodils have about gone their course and the hostas all seem to have
survived the winter.

Cheryl