Old 14-05-2009, 01:06 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default peeking over the fence...

mleblanca wrote:
On May 13, 6:09 am, rachael simpson
wrote:
snipped

Hi Rae
Good to hear everything is well with you. Sounds like you are managing
to keep
busy!
I have been busy trying to get my garden ready for a garden tour on
Saturday.
It's sure a good way to get things accomplished that I sometimes put
off.

The veg garden is small, just for 2 people. I am not into that
"putting stuff up"
business.......If I could do it in December, maybe. LOL

Nice to hear from you, keep in touch.

Emilie
NorCal
busi

Hey Emilie!

Glad to see an old friend answer...lol! You know, some days, I don't
believe "busy" would be the word for it, lol! I love canning veggies,
making pickles, etc...that's actually fun for me. And it's something I
can incorporate the oldest two in by giving them small tasks to help
them learn this way of life and it's values. It also keeps them busy and
out of too much mischief while I work! lol!

A garden tour, eh? Good for you! I really know what you mean about
putting stuff off...lol!

Thanks for speaking and glad to know you seem to be doing well also,
I've noticed that you have kinda become a lurker like me...lol!

~Rae