Old 14-05-2009, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Ranger[_2_] The Ranger[_2_] is offline

Default Wal mart cutting back on seeds.

Charlie ranted nicely in message
[snip]
Walmart doesn't give a crap about your garden or the
quality of the crap you buy. They care about profit.

You trust them or those that kowtow to their methods?

What a stoopit effing thread. You buy from walmart, you
deserve what you get, for supporting the bastids.

Why don't you people support reputable seedsmen who
supply a quality product with a concern for customers
and the planet.

"But that's all that's available to me" is usually the follow-up whine.

If the OP buys junk, especially CHEAP junk, you shouldn't expect much beyond
CHEAP or JUNK.

Using Da Net, that ****-poor excuse of not supportting reputable businesses
is silly and stupid.

Obsimilarrant: Walmart's Nine in Mordor won't ever see a dime from me or my
clan.

The Ranger