Old 14-05-2009, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Brown Kate Brown is offline

Default impossible, oh surely not?

On Thu, 14 May 2009, Martin wrote
On Thu, 14 May 2009 08:53:50 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On May 14, 12:53*pm, Kate Brown wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2009, moghouse wrote

On May 14, 11:18*am, Kate Brown wrote:
Judith or David may have an idea, I hope others may as well!

Any ideas? *We're there again in June/beginning of July, and again end
of August, so anything that shows in May, June/July, or August/September
would be perfect. It has to be snail-repellent!

At the risk of being accused (again) by Martin of being a blood
thirsty, creature destroyer, why don't you just kill the snails?

Oh, I do, but we're not there enough to keep an eye on things. *Did I
mention we have a problem with cat poo too? *

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at
cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally

Cat poo? Buy some camphor from the pharmacy and crush it in big bits
with a hammer, it works a treat.

The cat poo or the camphor?

The cat?