Old 14-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Dave Millman

Default Feeding vinegar eels

Sam wrote:

I have set up a low tech 10 gallon tank, and in it i have 2 white cloud
mountain minnows. I am wondering if they will accept live vinegar eels as
food, and if so, will feeding these be any improvement over flake? Thank
you in advance.

The easiest live food on the planet is grindal worms: I culture mine in
margarine tubs filled with dirt, instead of bottles filled with vinegar &
water. Grindle worm cultures are mature in a week, and feeding is a simple
matter of tossing worms in the tank. Most of the vendors who sell them sell
vinegar worms too.

From the group FAQ:
http://fins.actwin.com/mirror/live-food.html

Where I got mine: