Old 15-05-2009, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default urg FAQs

On 2009-05-15 16:24:53 +0100, David Rance
said:

Has anyone noticed that most of the missing FAQs are now back on the
urg web site?

David

Well done, David! Lots of hard work and hours of 'fun' - thank you for
taking on the task of restoring a valuable resource.

To all urglers, I would like to say that Cormaic told me he would be
extremely happy to have someone else take this over. I asked one or a
few people who might have been able to do it and David stepped up and
offered his time, expertise and skills. Another urgler also offered
help and may wish for now to remain nameless but it seems to me that
urg is extremely lucky - as are other gardeners who read this group -
to see the FAQs back in action. I think urg owes David a big thank you.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon