Old 14-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Luwie

Default pondcam

Sorry for the people how could not see it.
This is really a small microsoft problem,i`m using microsoft media encoder
what is very nice in processing the video and stuf like that.

Problem is that it isn`t backwards compatibel,so if you are workink with
say windows 98 second edion with an old mediaplayer you can`t see a thing.

Offcourse there is an update at microsoft.

I don`t really like the way microsoft works ,but thats an another story.

The cam was only on at sunday for testing ,people who did see it,testing was
very good.

I`m now building the underwaterhousing for the cam and hope to get it in the
water soon.

When the underwatercam is ready it will be online every day (daytime)

The guy how saw my feet?,I was looking at the frogeggs how wher hatching
,very nice to see

Greetings Theo

"Pinkpggy" schreef in bericht

I seem to be the only one who cant see it, darn it. It says connecting
to media and then when able to press play, it says connecting to media
and that goes on until i give up.

Don't feel bad I couldn't see it either. I have tried several times too.