Old 16-05-2009, 06:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default 650 ml Jim Beam bottles useless

"George.com" wrote in message

"enigma" wrote in message
"George.com" wrote in
:

No, let me rephrase that. 650ml glass Jim Beam bottles and
plastic crews caps and fn shite for bottling cider.

no Rob, you *need* to use non-screw bottles & a capper.

As I have discovered. It is fortunate that I have several crates of proper
bottles, not the shitey Jim Beam types, that will nicely hold 3/4 of a
litre of nice tasty cider. I will nicely content with the recycle man
throwing them in his truck on Monday, that'll teach the *******s to be
**** poor cider recepticles. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

rob

by the way, I blame you Charlie, its all your fault!

rob