Old 16-05-2009, 04:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default urg FAQs

On Sat, 16 May 2009 Martin wrote:

No, it's not out of date, it's the original FAQ - and does gardening
knowledge ever go out of date? - it's because it's been inaccessible
for a long time. David has spent hours bringing it back to us all for
our benefit.

OK. From David's opening question I wouldn't have guessed.

You weren't intended to! I wanted to remain anonymous! Sacha's blown my
cover! ;-)

Oh well, such is the price of fame......

David

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk