Old 16-05-2009, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How much to pay for someone to mow my lawn?

beccabunga wrote:
supercarl;845013 Wrote:
PS Probably best to say that it is a 4 bed detached house, to give an
idea of width, however depth of back lawn is only about 10 foot. Front
lawn is tiny!

And approximate location? London or somewhere less expensive?

[rant] Just don't let Whitegates - the property lending people do it!
Before moving to France we rented a property for six months. It had a
tiny lawn about 15 feet by 20 feet. I mowed it before moving out but
Whitegates took £50 out of the deposit to "mow the lawn" two days later.
[/rant]

--
David in Normandy.