Old 16-05-2009, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default urg FAQs

On 2009-05-16 04:58:02 +0100, David Rance
said:

On Sat, 16 May 2009 Martin wrote:

No, it's not out of date, it's the original FAQ - and does gardening
knowledge ever go out of date? - it's because it's been inaccessible
for a long time. David has spent hours bringing it back to us all for
our benefit.

OK. From David's opening question I wouldn't have guessed.

You weren't intended to! I wanted to remain anonymous! Sacha's blown my
cover! ;-)

Oh well, such is the price of fame......

David

I think you fully deserve any credit that comes your way! Anyway, you
know someone would be asking 'whodunnit'! ;-)
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon