Old 16-05-2009, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default How much to pay for someone to mow my lawn?

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"supercarl" wrote
What is the going rate for someone to mow a lawn?

(Front and back, fairly small as it is a new-ish property, on a
slope).

The one that does a neighbours garden charges £15. per hour, min £45. Do
check if there is a minimum charge.

I think the widow up the road pays £15 for two small lawns, and the one
next door gives her S-I-L £20 since I gave up doing it for free.
(I'm 75 fer goodness sake).
The moral is, - get a gardener to do it. :-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply