Old 16-05-2009, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg FAQs

On 2009-05-15 16:24:53 +0100, David Rance
said:

Has anyone noticed that most of the missing FAQs are now back on the
urg web site?

David

Well done, David! *Lots of hard work and hours of 'fun' - thank you for
taking on the task of restoring a valuable resource.

To all urglers, I would like to say that Cormaic told me he would be
extremely happy to have someone else take this over. * I asked one or a
few people who might have been able to do it and David stepped up and
offered his time, expertise and skills. *Another urgler also offered
help and may wish for now to remain nameless but it seems to me that
urg is extremely lucky - as are other gardeners who read this group -
to see the FAQs back in action. *I think urg owes David a big thank you..
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

I second that, thanks David. I don't mind if you delete me from the
urg meets; some on another group took a look and posted on my
appearance, so maybe, you should delete them?

Judith