Old 16-05-2009, 09:03 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Oh Deer

On May 14, 8:57*am, "
wrote:
They're back. Here is my latest idea. Let me know what you think.
I am going to put some Hops (we owned a homebrew store so we have
lots) in a zip bag with a few fairly small holes in *it. The thought
is the aroma will get out but little water will get in. Plus I will be
able to tell when it is gone and can switch up the hops. *Opinions?
Chris?

MJ

If anyone is still reading this group, the hops worked for one night.
We installed an electric fence today. This better work !!!!
MJ