Old 16-05-2009, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default How much to pay for someone to mow my lawn?

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , Gordon H
writes

Joking apart, I can remember when I attended an ICL programming course
in Windsor, back in the 70s, we were entitled to 1st Class train
travel, along with the brief cases and umbrellas.

Bloody hell. I went to Ealing on a System 4/70 engineering course in
1967 and we only got 2nd class. But then I was in manufacturing. You
were obviously sales.

Obviously not! I was at W Gorton most of the time, PCDO, then test
S/W, then support at Ashton where the mainframes were built and tested.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply