Old 16-05-2009, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default O/T But Topical - Royal Prerogative

--
..
"Gordon H" wrote in message
Queen: Philip, one has come to a monumental decision.

Philip: Not again Liz! Last time you did that we ended up having
Edward.

Queen: No! I'm going to dissolve parliament, all these money grabbing
*******s running the country.

Philip: What! Who is going to bloody run it then?

Queen: We are. The whole family!

Philip: What like the Mafia?

Queen: Look you can run the Foreign Office, you're good with Johnny
foreigner.

Philip: True.

Queen: And we have natural leaders for every job in the cabinet -
Charles can handle the environment, Zara can do sport and
of course Harry can handle immigration policy!

Philip: Actually on reflection it's a great idea!

Queen: Too right it is. Now Windsor or Balmoral?

Philip: What about them?

Queen: For the second home allowance!
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

I suppose they would need a Royal Yacht again ;-)

Mike