Old 16-05-2009, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg FAQs

In article ,
David Rance wrote:
On Sat, 16 May 2009 June Hughes wrote:

OTOH, I could do one on growing figs because someone here gave me good
advice about five years ago when I acquired a fig tree and I have had a
modicum of success with it but I don't think many people would be
interested in growing figs. In any case, there isn't a great deal to
say about them once the tree is established.

I would be interested. I have a fig tree which may or may not have fruit
- and I'd like to know what to do to get the best out of it. It produces
lots and lots of embryo figs but, often, few get to maturity.

Me too :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.