Old 16-05-2009, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default urg FAQs

--
..
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Judith in France" wrote in message
news:26a5a514-6113-4f51-a1d8-I second that, thanks David. I don't mind if
you delete me from the
urg meets; some on another group took a look and posted on my
appearance, so maybe, you should delete them?

Indeed! I have had plenty of that!!! How rude!

Are you not aware of just HOW much stuff is taken from newsgroups etc and
used elsewhere?. If you were aware, you would be very careful what sort of
poison tongue postings you made ............ like NONE

Thank God I have never posted anything to be ashamed of.

Mike
The truth always prevails