Old 16-05-2009, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default urg FAQs

Sacha writes
On 2009-05-16 15:55:03 +0100, K said:

I would suggest that urg is in a much better place now (if I can borrow
a Paris Hilton-ism) and that unkind or brusque treatment of newbies is
far less likely to happen now. ;-)

I wasn't talking about brusque treatment of newbies - I was talking
about being criticised for a polite and friendly direction to a FAQ.

Which was seen by some so directed as brusque and unfriendly, whether
or not it was and sometimes, it was - depends on how it's worded, don't
you think?
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials