Old 17-05-2009, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default 650 ml Jim Beam bottles useless

Charlie wrote in :

On Sat, 16 May 2009 20:45:33 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

or peach trees? mobby is also yummy & almost no one makes it
anymore. Jefferson was fond of peaches & mobby.

Whoa Nelly! That sounds really, really good. A quick google
showed no recipe, but I am assuming one would proceed as with
cider? Any particular yeast, or one that you would be satisfied
with for cider?

pretty much...
the recipe you found looks about right.

Should be really easy to press juice from peaches and should be
lots of it.

yup.

Oh hell, now I'm wondering about apricots? That would be
superb!! (go for it, rob, I hope it drives you nucking futz)

apricots are a bit drier than peaches, but it should work. might
want a lighter honey.
are we being mean to rob?

Thankee, thankee, thankee

no problem. it is my firm belief that mobby should be better known

lee