Old 16-05-2009, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg FAQs

On May 16, 9:57*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On May 16, 6:07 pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in message
news:26a5a514-6113-4f51-a1d8-I second that, thanks David. I don't mind if
you delete me from the
urg meets; some on another group took a look and posted on my
appearance, so maybe, you should delete them?

Indeed! I have had plenty of that!!! How rude!

I take it where it came from. *After all those pics didn't show me as
a beautiful young woman; a woman of taste, a woman of ... sorry got
carried away then. *I went to Kay's in my work clothes, straight from
work on the train; I had specs on as my poor eyes had been diagnosed
with a partially detached something (aqueas) retina. *Who cares what I
look like, in fact I shall post a pic here so you can see exactly what
I look like and to hell if you don't like it:-) *p.s. I have lost 7
lbs since I got Lottie, we enjoy our walks.

So where may I view these pics, please

Ahhh I have seen them now. *How lovely to meet up and have such momorable
times together. It is so nice to put faces to names too!

I dub you all, a lovely friendly looking crowd!

I stayed at Kay's home, with her family, such a lovely family. Do you
know O, although I have made so many mistakes, in reality and on
usenet. I want to move forward. I want to welcome one and all on
urg and I welcome all who can advise me on so many matters relating to
my garden and my chickens, my Lottie (my dog). She is in my bad
books, I took her to lock up the chickens tonight; I kissed her
goodnight when she was in her bed - oh big mistake - big time - I am
washing my face; cleaning my teeth, washed my hands until they are
raw. She is having a shampoo tomorrow. When we go to put the
chickens back in, she is on a lead, phew!!! Big time phew. :-)

Judith