Old 14-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Charlie

Default Cutting Leylandi

Well that would be telling! It's one in Chelmsford if that helps! I
actually need to go ask for a job there, I say I'm 17, but I actually turned
18 a week ago! Hehe.

Charlie.

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Charlie
writes
We'll have to have a call around I guess! Still would rather do it

myself!
(If you can imagine a 17 year old girl up the trees in theatre rigging
gear!)

Charlie.

If Charlie is a 17 year old girl ;-), then I guess a trip next door with
the 'I'm only a helpless female' look will certainly get someone to come
and help you. ;-)

Mike
Which pub is it????????

------
Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more