Old 17-05-2009, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default 650 ml Jim Beam bottles useless

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

t.au:

Never underestimate man's redoutable ability to screw things up
beyond all recognition, i. e. acetaldehyde.

hey Billy, any ideas about distilling 6% vinegar to around 20%? i
need to deal with some poison ivy... i know the 20% works, but i
can't find any to buy.
lee

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_distillation

Edmund was a place I used to visit for glassware etc. Want some SPG
stuff they got it. They are 30 miles from my house.

http://www.edsci.com/

So a one litter flask, variac, distilation apparatus with cut off etc
etc . May be pricey.

Bill who wonders if you can just boil off the BUT GUESS'S the product
we want goes off first

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.