Old 17-05-2009, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg FAQs

On May 17, 8:20*am, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

I stayed at Kay's home, with her family, such a lovely family. *Do you
know O, although I have made so many mistakes, in reality and on
usenet.

* * Aye well, let him/her who is without sin.....

I want to move forward. *I want to welcome one and all on
urg and I welcome all who can advise me on so many matters relating to
my garden and my chickens, my Lottie (my dog). *She is in my bad
books, I took her to lock up the chickens tonight; I kissed her
goodnight when she was in her bed - oh big mistake - big time - I am
washing my face; cleaning my teeth, washed my hands until they are
raw. *She is having a shampoo tomorrow. * When we go to put the
chickens back in, she is on a lead, phew!!! *Big time phew. *:-)

* * We adore my Blue too *When David, baths Blue, it is usually in the
shower, but since the weather was so nice, I bought her a paddling pool
She is half dog, half fish and will happily swim in the coldest river. *You
would not have seen a sadder speciman than my Blue, shivering and grumbling
in that paddling pool

* * Now, to gardening *(If is can be called gardening) My basket of
tomatoes is sitting in a box, atop a piece of polystyrene to allow drainage!
When it is cold or at night, it lives in the car. *The plants are looking
very perky *I shall be inspecting it for flowers today and will have my
tomato feed at the ready, as per the excellent instructions I have received
here)

* * If you are very unlucky.. I shall report back)

I've never heard of a car being used as a greenhouse:-) Do you keep
the engine running?

Judith