Old 18-05-2009, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg FAQs

On May 18, 9:56*am, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in message

I've never heard of a car being used as a greenhouse:-) *Do you keep
the engine running?

* * No, no. *I put them in the car for the night or during bad weather.
They get similar amount of light as in a greenhouse (I think?

I am rather strapped for space atm

It's a great idea. My greenhouse blew away into a heap so I now have
my grandsons' old metal swing, see saw and climbing rope frame,
covered in plastic as a makeshift greenhouse; it actually works!!

Judith