Old 18-05-2009, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Wal mart cutting back on seeds.

On Mon, 18 May 2009 09:07:35 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

sherwin dubren wrote:

The Wal Mart in my area is selling Burpee Seeds, a recognized company
with which I have never had problems.

Look back up this thread for Burpee's owner, and decide if you want to
support them. It's your call, after all.

I seem to have missed the message about Burpee's ownership. Who is
it?
--
Susan N.