Old 18-05-2009, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Newsreader for Outlook

So a few weeks ago, MS Office 2007 was installed on my home computer. I
really prefer Outlook to Outlook Express, primarily due to the better
contacts catalog and especially the calendar, without which I would have
no schedule whatsoever. Unfortunately, it does not do "news", so I was
relegated to a second program for that, which I was hoping to avoid.

So I started looking around, and found that MAPI Lab (mapilab.com) has
an NNTP add-on that allows Outlook to read and post news! It isn't the
smoothest transition from the OE newsreader, but it works pretty well.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!