Old 18-05-2009, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Why are seeds so reluctant to grow?

--
..
"David in Normandy" wrote in message
alan.holmes wrote:
"moghouse" wrote in message
On May 17, 11:55 am, "alan.holmes"
wrote:
I've planted peas, parsnips and climbing french beans but nothing ahs
appeared, why is that?

I'm getting concerned that nothing I plant will grow!(:-(

Have you tried talking to them? Recommended by royalty!

I knew I was doing something wrong, but I doubt that I would have right
accent!(:-(

You have to be 'posh' don't you?

Alan

OK yah, one says grow if one wouldn't mind. :-)

--
David in Normandy.

Don't you have 'please' and 'thank you' in your vocab?

Not many people do these days :-((

Kindest possible regards

Mike
Educated in manners amongst other things.
Private education takes some beating.