Old 18-05-2009, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default urg FAQs

On 2009-05-18 16:41:45 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On May 18, 1:58*pm, Sacha wrote:
snip

Thanks, I think I will plant one in a huge pot, rather like the pot I
posted a pic of with the Oleander in. *I brought that into the barn
for the Winter; it did very well, with only sips of water now and
again. *Maybe I can find a suitable wood pot somewhere.

Judith

In France?!?! * Half barrels at the local chais!
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

A half barrel it will be then.

Judith

Don't forget to drill some holes in the side for drainage.