Old 19-05-2009, 12:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Which secuteurs?

"Stephen Gower" wrote in message
My wife has lost her secateurs. All I know about them is that they were
nice, had wooden handles and the blades passed each other, rather than
being
anvil-type. I'd like to buy her a replacement pair, but as a surprise -
any
recommendations?

Losing your favourite secuteurs is the pits, but unless your wife takes them
shopping with her they are likely to be somewhere in the garden.
Search.
My neighbour once lost his rake. He was upset and told me about it. I
noticed a rake up against a tree in his orchard. It was the one he was
looking for. He'd forgotten putting it there.

Tina