Old 19-05-2009, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Which secuteurs?

June Hughes writes

My garden has a penchant for trowels and I waste more time than enough
looking for them. I find the answer is to have several left in
strategic places in the garden but even then seem to spend a lot of
time trying to remember where I left them.

It's my greenhouse (which doubles as a toolshed) which swallow trowels.
I have four of them.

In the house it's battery testers and white spirit which go missing from
my workshop. And G-clamps. All my tools have my initials engraved on
them - that seems to be working atm. Oh, and I have to keep a separate
pair of screwdrivers specifically for dismantling bird feeders for
washing.
--
Kay