Old 19-05-2009, 07:24 PM
boardphreak boardphreak is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery Davis View Post
Mycorrhizae is making a fair amount of noise in the maple world
"outre pond," I'm wondering if anyone on the rational side is using
it. This is symbiotic fungus, essentially, although there are many
different forms available.

I'm considering trying with this spring's plantings. Any experts recommend
a brand available by internet?

Thanks!

-E

--