Old 19-05-2009, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Which secuteurs?

In message
,
Judith in France writes
On May 19, 12:03*pm, June Hughes
wrote:
In message , K
writes

June Hughes writes

My garden has a penchant for trowels and I waste more time than enough
looking for them. *I find the answer is to have several left in
strategic places in the garden but even then seem to spend a lot of
time trying to remember where I left them.

It's my greenhouse (which doubles as a toolshed) which swallow trowels.
I have four of them.

In the house it's battery testers and white spirit which go missing
from my workshop. And G-clamps. All my tools have my initials engraved
on them - that seems to be working atm. Oh, and I have to keep a
separate pair of screwdrivers specifically for dismantling bird feeders
for washing.

At least that makes me feel better. *I tend to lose spectacles, keys,
mobile phone and calculators. *Not just a recent event - I've always
been like that
--
June Hughes

Hello, is your name Edward by any chance and do you find your specs on
your nose after hunting them down?

Judith

June Hughes