Old 19-05-2009, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Which secuteurs?

On 2009-05-19 12:19:23 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On May 19, 9:32*am, K wrote:
Christina Websell writes

Losing your favourite secuteurs is the pits, but unless your wife takes
them shopping with her they are likely to be somewhere in the garden.

* Somewhere in my garden is my pruning saw and the remote key for my ca

r.
Despite exhaustive searches over a long period (and I know where I was
last using the saw) I have found neither. Gardens swallow things for
ever.

Otoh, when spreading he last lot of compost from the bottom of the bin,
I did find my breadknife. I suspect a teenager left it in a pizza box.
--
Kay

My neighbour asked if he could borrow my metal detector as he lost
something in the long grass; he found it, now he wants to borrow it
again looking for stuff he remembers he lost over the years!!! He has
a huge garden with a wild area so he may be searching for months.

Judith

The next question is "what will he use find the metal detector when
he's lost that?"! ;-)
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials