Old 19-05-2009, 11:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Garden tasks just for today.... What are yours ?

On 5/19/2009 9:36 AM, Bill wrote:
Got around to transplanting about 30 baby hellebores. Looked at milky
spore and said wait for a decent rain. Got a wheelbarrow replacement
tire half the size needed. Decided to sharpen a few hand tools as it is
about 65 F. and oak pollen says get out and about. Might organize a
little bit about the small patio but I know might means perhaps future
son in low may offer to help out )

Bill meanwhile house dad tasks remind me of the sirens from Odysseys
way back home travails.

Read my garden diary at http://www.rossde.com/garden/diary/index.html
to see what a day's tasks might be.

Of course, I try to putter around every day, pulling a weed here and
grooming a rose bush there. This reduces the need to bother with those
many minor tasks on a day when I really work in my garden.

It was 85F at noon today with an overnight low of 59F.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean